Sunday, June 1, 2008

Another INPA visit

Well, I'm almost caught up with my blogging -- whew! Today I returned to INPA, the center for scientific research in the Amazon, with a few others. We took things at a slower pace today, which was nice since it meant I could find a lot more insects; they're small and camouflaged, so you have to go slowly if you're going to see them. Rather than giving you a blow-by-blow description of things, I think I'll just post a bunch of photos I took today, and let you all figure out what they are!




















Well, I´m all caught up with my posting! Whew. Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy, so three people will supposedly give presentations, including myself. Brace yourselves. As compensation in advance, I will leave you with a picture of four kinds of local beer:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yummy beer! insects look insects, and swimming animal - hippo? :P spiky leaf! I am so toktok